Hello everyone, my name is Matthew "Graham" Berkelhammer and welcome to my travel blog! I created this blog with the intentions of documenting and preserving the memories I plan to make while Studying Abroad this Spring semester in Florence, Italy. I am currently a junior History major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
I hope this blog is able to keep my friends and family in tune with this opportunity I have been given to explore one of the most beautiful places in the world! I will try and blog every week. For now I am highly anticipating my flight that leaves January 15th, 2014, and am excited for all you readers to share this experience with me!
From Greensboro... To Florence!
Photo credits to Samantha Whitehorne and The Global Theater Projects, I do not own nor have rights to these images.


No comments:
Post a Comment